Gold-i’s MT5 Gateway provides the fastest and most reliable integration between retail and institutional financial trading systems. The ultralow latency Gold-i MT5 Gateway offers access to over 70 Liquidity Providers and automatically covers all retail broker risks with banks in real-time.
Key features include:
• Full routing of all order types direct to Liquidity Providers
• Supports partial fills and multiple fills • Supports Depth of Market
• Fully compatible with both netted and hedging modes
• Compatible with all filling policies where available through the counterparty
• Clients’ trades can be STP or warehoused (B-Booked)
• Can be used with Gold-i’s multi-asset liquidity management platform, Matrix, enabling MT5 brokers to aggregate incoming liquidity feeds and offer their own liquidity out to clients.
Gold-i’s MT5 Gateway enhances the multi-asset features in MT5. It is simple to set up, with no duplication issues. It is also extremely resilient. As it is installed on the broker’s MT5 servers, there is no external component and therefore it is not vulnerable to DDOS attacks
Gold-i MAM Pro for MT5
With seven different allocation methods, the Gold-i multi-MAM is the most advanced MAM on the market. It’s also the most cost-effective post-trade allocation tool as brokers are charged a flat rate monthly licence fee. The Gold-i MAM Pro has been adapted for MT5’s hedging mode, offering the same allocation and exclusion rules as the popular MAM Pro for MT4. This is an essential product for brokers looking to attract different client types and offer more flexibility to IBs.
Tom Higgins concludes, “As with our MT4 portfolio, Gold-i continues to push boundaries. We have a growing portfolio of software to enhance the capabilities of MetaTrader 5 and to help brokers using this exceptional platform to make more money, cut costs, reduce risk and differentiate from competitors.”
As with all Gold-i software, product support is available 24x7. To request a product demo or further information, please email email@example.com